Sunday, August 16, 2009

Doug's Got Some New Digs!

Sort of. I went to my favorite store yesterday, Joanne's, specifically to get little D some fur to make him feel more cozy. I, of course, rummaged thru the remnant section as well. I got a few fabrics for me, and a fleece for the animals (or whatever I decide to do with it), as well as the fur [full price]. Since Doug like to snuggle up to the water bottle I thought a cozy to slip onto the bottle would be great... and it was. I also cut an extra piece as a blanket for him, and used some of the fleece for the floor and a bumper in his box. He really seems to enjoy it :)





Doug obviously approves :D

After doing a bit of reading last night I discovered I really don't need to wake up to feed Doug. I also learned I should only be feeding him about 5 times a day at this age (somewhere around 2 weeks). So I've begun down the path to feeding more less. The site I was looking at last night had a better feel to it than the others I've seen. It wasn't all "rawr, you must feed formula or else it will die!" It actually goes the other way and claims more squirrels die on formula than, say, scalded milk (the food they happen to be pushing). I'll stick with my milk thankyouverymuch.

OK, that's all for now. R has been a royal pain in the emeffing A over napping and try as I might to get her down for more than 20 mins, she just won't have it and is awake again.

No comments:

Post a Comment